Gothumai Ravai Kesari
It is just like ravai Kesari but with Gothumai.
Cuisine : Indian
Preparation time : 10 min
Cooking time : 20 mins
Main Ingredient : Gothumai Ravai
Gothumai Ravai - 2 cups
Sugar - 1.5 cup
Ghee - 5 Tbsp
Pistachios - chopped 2 Tbsp
Cardamom a pinch
- Heat a pan and add Ravai and start to roast till u feel the aroma coming from the pan.
- Now cool the ravai in a plate and add some ghee to the pan, add Pista roast it.
- Now add some water and wait till it boils ( or u can add hot water from Microwave or by heating in another pan)
- When you see the water boiling add ravai little by little and keep stirring
- Now it will be all cooked and now add sugar
- To avoid lumps keep stirring.
- Now end up with little more ghee.
- Garnish with Pista.
Serve it hot.
Serving per recipe : 4
Calories per serving : 200