Cuisine : South Indian
Preparation time : 30 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
Course : Side dish
Main Ingredients : Pumpkin
Pumpkin : 2 cup peeled and chopped into cube
Coconut - 3 tbsp
Chili - 3 nos
Onion - 1/2 cup
Jeera - 1 tsp
Seasoning - 1 tbsp
Salt as required
- In a kadai, add 1 tbsp of oil and when it is hot enough add the seasoning - kaduku and ullundham parupu)
- Now when it starts to crackle add the chopped pumpkin pieces.
- Let it cook for a while, if needed add little water.
- Now grind coconut, onion, jeera, and chili.
- Add the ground paste to it, when the pumpkin is really cooked.
- Add salt to the dish and at last curry leaves
Serve it hot with rice or chapathi
Serving per recipe : 2
Calories per recipe : 100